One of our clients was asking us to disable the automatic cursor display in aweber form. Some find it annoying to see the cursor automatically on the form field. We’ve installed a non-chic type of form with the html code they’re giving along with a bunch of styles.
This is so easy to do. Everytime I work on task that I haven’t done before I always research before working on it. This gives me an idea as to where to go and what to do.
When I read several posts, I found out that keyword here is focus. As I’ve seen in this particular blog, though he’s blogging about the reverse way, I found out that all the codes relies only on the focus. So I got the idea. All the codes that he posted does not exist on the file that I have. So what I did is check the aweber form codes, searching for the word focus. And there viola in just a minute I solve my client’s issue.
Find this codes below and delete the “autofocus”. Then your problem will be solve too.
Hope this post helps, let me know.
Last week, our client was asking to have a thank you note for his clients after paying with Paypal. But since there’s no way to do it in Paypal, you need to create a new page in your site and set the return URL. This is my first time to explore and work with Paypal account. So I was so excited to do it but it takes a lot of my time reading and researching how to do it.
Here I will give you a step-by-step instructions on how to make your Thank You note works.
First: Create a thank you page.
Second: Publish it and copy the URL of this page.
Third: Go to Paypal.com and log in. Under selling tools, look for Website Preference and click on update.
Fourth: Turn on Auto Return and paste the URL of your thank you page.
These are the basic instructions given by Paypal, but when I checked it did not work on my end. I’ve found some post giving tips on how to make it work. But the following codes works on me after I inserted them on my Paypal button on the website.
<input type=”hidden” name=”return” value=”http://yoursitehere.com/yournote”>
<input type=”hidden” name=”rm” value=”2″>
I’ve encountered yesterday an issue with my Globe Tattoo Broadband after I reformatted my computer. Here’s how I solve it.
First: Right click on your “My Computer”
Second: Click on “Manage“.
Third: Under Services and Applications, click “Services“.
Fourth: For Startup Type, select Manual. Then click on Start button under Service status. Then click OK.
Five: Do the same with Remote Access Auto Connection Manager and Remote Access Connection Manager.
If you have decided to change your subdomain name from http://mysite.com/example to http://mysite.com/newexample but you don’t know how, here are the following steps:
- Make sure to create a back-up of your site.
- On your existing server create a new location/ folder.
- Login to your wp-admin
- Then go to Administration>Settings>General panel.
- In the box for WordPress Address change the address to a new location and in the box of the Site Address change the address to a new location that will match the public site address.
- Then Save Changes.
- Then move all files from the old to the new directory.
- Then update all your links. If you are using Permalinks, go to Administration>Settings>Permalinks panel and update your permalinks.
- Update your existing Images/Media links to the new folder.
- You must also check your existing “Store Media Uploads” else your media uploads will still go to the old folder. This could be found under Settings>Media.
- If your theme support Menus, update your menus this is Under Appearance>Menus.
I’ve learned something new today! Hooray to me 😀
I was asked to edit .swf file 2 days ago, but it wasn’t taken cared of because of some other urgent task. I searched the world wide web for every bit of information that I could use. I started on decompiling the .swf file by using the free-trial version of Sothink SWF Decompiler since I don’t have my own flash decompiler. Then I edited a few information in it using Macromedia Flash Professional 8. What takes me so long is that I don’t know to make the movie file stop from looping.
Here’s what I found out:
- In your actions layer, create a new keyframe (F6) in the very last frame of your main timeline and add stop();
That’s how easy it is.
Just want to share a piece of information on how to convert m3u to mp3 which is so easy. I’ve come across a file that needs to be converted into an mp3 file for transcription purposes. M3u is not an audio file extension. It is a computer file format that stores multimedia playlist which is supported by many applications.
Here’s how to convert:
First: If you have downloaded the m3u file already, right click and open with NOTEPAD. It displays the URL or the specific location of the audio file and then copy the URL.
Second: Paste the URL in your selected internet browser. It will be directed to the audio file link in which you can play the audio directly.
Third: Then right click on the file, then click “Save Us”. Then the file can be saved with its original file extension which is MP3.
There are a lot of options to choose from when editing your website pages. This is not that really common, tech guys usually use Macromedia Dreamweaver. But if you don’t have that software and you don’t know where to edit your pages, you can easily go to your website’s cpanel. You can freely edit your pages using the File Manager. Here’s how:
1. Go to your website’s cpanel by typing http://yourwebsitedomainname/cpanel and log.in.
2. After logging in, you will be directed to this page.
3. Scroll down and look for “File” and click on “File Manager”.
4. Then look for the public_html folder and click on the image beside it.
6. If you want to edit the index page, click on the image beside index.html.
7. After clicking on the index.html, you will see on the right upper part, the “Show file”, “Delete File”, “Edit File”, etc. Click on Edit file.
8. After clicking on Edit file you will be navigated to the page where it shows the codes of the index.html. You can easily edit the codes there.
9. Then save the changes by clicking “Save” and refresh your site.