There are a lot of options to choose from when editing your website pages. This is not that really common, tech guys usually use Macromedia Dreamweaver. But if you don’t have that software and you don’t know where to edit your pages, you can easily go to your website’s cpanel. You can freely edit your pages using the File Manager. Here’s how:
1. Go to your website’s cpanel by typing http://yourwebsitedomainname/cpanel and log.in.
2. After logging in, you will be directed to this page.
3. Scroll down and look for “File” and click on “File Manager”.
4. Then look for the public_html folder and click on the image beside it.
6. If you want to edit the index page, click on the image beside index.html.
7. After clicking on the index.html, you will see on the right upper part, the “Show file”, “Delete File”, “Edit File”, etc. Click on Edit file.
8. After clicking on Edit file you will be navigated to the page where it shows the codes of the index.html. You can easily edit the codes there.
9. Then save the changes by clicking “Save” and refresh your site.